This has been an exciting week which was book-ended by two important holidays: The Martin Luther King Jr. holiday here in the States, and the worldwide celebration of Chinese New Year. Bring on the year of the Dragon!
Here's a recap of what you may have missed on The World of Deej and beyond.
- We visited Jean Phillipe Patisserie where I patented the idea of dessert for dinner.
- I took part in Bootsnall's Indie Travel Challenge and shared one of my goals for 2012.
- There was the slight misadventure at the Las Vegas sports book....
- And a theft of chocolate chip cookies from a closed hotel club lounge.
|A Sleepy Lion at MGM Grand...Random Photo I know...|
And did you see?....
- As We Travel shared a video of their thrills...and spills...while mountain biking in Scotland.
- GQ Trippin spent the day sailing the Bay of Islands in New Zealand.
- Active Planet Travels gave a rarely seen tour of an empty cruise ship deck.
- Pommie Travels visited the Statute of Liberty and had a run in with a menacing seagull.
新年快乐 xīn nián kuài lè!
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~