Well just like that, January is already in the books, and the all knowing groundhog has predicted six more weeks of winter. However, the first week of February can only mean one thing...Super Bowl Sunday! Will you be watching the game? Who do you hope takes home the Lombardi Trophy?
Here's what you may have missed this week in The World of Deej and beyond...
- I took you along on our perfect day in New York City...
- In the Indie Travel Challenge, I shared my experiences in Asia, and where I hope to go next.
- Ricky Durrance of Beat the Brochure stopped by to share some of the best hotels in Barcelona.
- Finally, we visited the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas for the picture of the week.
|Random Photo of the Week: A Busy Day on South Beach|
And did you see?
- The Travel Chica went planking in Patagonia...Warning: The post goes downhill toward the end.
- Runaway Juno visits Macau, a place firmly near the top of my travel wish list.
- New Life on the Road visited Australia's Dreamworld, fulfilling a promise to their kids.
- The Wanderlust Project was dreaming of Paris, in this awesome photo tour.
Here's to a great week ahead, wherever you might be in the world.
Oh, and GO GIANTS!
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~