Another week in the books...2012 is now 12% over. What are you doing with the remaining 88%?
Here's what you may have missed on The World of Deej and beyond...
- On Monday, I took part in the ABCs of Travel, and shared many memories of past adventures, and goals for those ahead.
- Next we visited an icon of South Beach...Joe's Stone Crab.
- Finally, the President made me late for lunch....True story!
|20 degrees in Florida...Wish I was back on this private beach in St. John.|
And did you see?...
- OneStep4Ward shared the top 5 sites from his trip to the rarely seen North Korea.
- Just Chuckin' It had difficulty operating a ketchup packet in New Zealand.
- Travels with a Nine Year Old tells the tale of her lost child in Sofia, Bulgaria.
- Hecktic Travels adjusts to life in New York and shares their love of Central Park.
Here's to a great week ahead, wherever you might be in the world! Oh and gentlemen...a friendly reminder of Valentine's Day on Tuesday. You're welcome....
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~