By the time this post goes live at 8am in Florida, I will have been awake for about five hours. Why you may ask? Because my wife and her friend are crazy, that's why.... They are running in the Disney Princess Half Marathon, which means I have the pleasure of getting up at 3am on a Sunday to go and cheer them on.
For those fortunate souls that got to sleep in and are enjoying some Sunday morning coffee...here is this week's edition of Check Out Time.
- The week began with a trip to the Georgia Aquarium...the world's largest.
- I celebrated my 200th blog post with the short story of how it all began.
- Finally, cutting expenses to save for travel is easier said than done.
|This is probably what I'm looking at right now...|
And did you see?...
- Chris Around The World visited the Four Seasons Los Angeles...Just in time for the Oscar's.
- Traveling with Sweeney confessed to sleeping on the Seine.
- Waegook Tom shared his love of low season travel...I happen to agree with him...
And that's the week that was...See you next Sunday, after the Leap. Now if you'll excuse me, I need a nap...
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~