Well another month is in the books, and spring is nearly upon us. That means the arrival of two of my favorite sporting events each year. The March Madness of men's college basketball, and that tradition unlike any other, The Masters. I've been lucky to travel to both of these storied events, and with any luck, the road will lead me there again in the future.
Have you ever traveled to a famous sporting event?
Here's what you may have missed this week around The World of Deej and beyond...
- The week began with a visit to the most overlooked attraction in Washington D.C. Thanks to a little Stumbleupon love, this post was responsible for the most traffic of any single day in my blog's history.
- We visited Deep Blu at the Wyndham Grand Orlando, an excellent new option for seafood in the Disney area.
- Finally, I took a look back at our trip to the Final Four in the Picture of the Week.
|Random Pic of the Week - From last weeks Disney Princess Half Marathon|
And did you see?...
- C'est Christine shared what her grandmother taught her about travel.
- Wanderplex visited an intriguingly smart bar in Shanghai.
- Get Up and Globe braved a train ride through Vietnam...with their parents.
- Yomadic risked incarceration for this tour of the world's abandoned buildings.
And that's the week that's the week that was. See you next time!
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~