April showers may bring May flowers, but it also brings something else....April Fools. I for one believe the readers of this little corner of the internet are far too intelligent to fall for such juvenile pranks. In the event that I'm wrong however, at least now you've been warned...
Here's what you may have missed this week on The World of Deej and beyond...
- In part two of my Travel Bucket List series, I shared the top 10 places I want to see abroad.
- I broke down the pros and cons of staying on-site vs off-site at Disney.
- With March Madness nearing a conclusion, I reminisced on our visit to The ATL for the Final Four.
- Finally, I visited the incredible Costa d'Este Resort in Vero Beach, Florida.
|Random Pic of the Week - The Awesome Costa d'Este Resort|
And did you see?...
- Brooke vs the World ponders when a trip actually starts to feel real.
- Aussie on the Road shares the top 10 off the beaten path sites in China.
- Candice Does the World came to Florida and scratched Butter Beer off her bucket list.
- Pat's East Coast Travels walked through history in the footsteps of Frederick Douglas.
And that's the week that was. Happy traveling, wherever you might be in the world!
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~