Did you celebrate National High Five Day earlier this week? If not, you really should have...
Here's what you may have missed around The World of Deej and beyond.
- I waited five long years, but finally experienced The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soliel.
- We visited on old favorite of mine, The Villas at Grand Cypress Resort.
- Are carbon offsets a worthy travel expense? You decide...
|Random Photo of the Week - A lighthouse in Nassau, Bahamas|
And did you see?...
- Traveling with Sweeney visited a few overlooked sites near San Francisco.
- StruxTravel takes us on a tour of Barcelona and the works of Gaudi.
- Hike Bike Travel spent a day kayaking to Georgia's Cumberland Island.
Here's to an insanely great week ahead, wherever you might be in the world.
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~