Happy National Tourist Appreciation Day! How do you intend to celebrate?
Here's what you may have missed around The World of Deej and beyond...
- We were pleasantly surprised with Disney's Coronado Springs Resort.
- My earliest childhood travel memory also scarred me for life.
- We visited an old favorite for dinner: Hemingway's at Hyatt Grand Cypress.
|Random Photo of the Week - I'm Already Over Summer...|
And did you see?...
- Sophie's World got a bird's eye view of Assisi from the cockpit of a helicopter.
- The World is a Book toured Spain's somewhat mysterious Alcazar castle.
- Inside Journeys paid a visit to the Bob Marley Museum in Kingston.
Here's to an insanely great week ahead, wherever you might be in the world.
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~