After a long week of recovering from the kick to the gut provided by Manchester City last week, I think I'm finally ready to brush myself off and move on. Yes...I spent a week depressed over a soccer match...
Here's what we both may have missed around The World of Deej and beyond...
- What's a guy that hates getting wet doing at Typhoon Lagoon water park?
- We took a tour a unique tour called Starbucks Around the World.
- The view alone from the Newseum is worth the price of admission.
|Random Photo of the Week - The Clock in Musee d'Orsay|
- A Dangerous Business toured the iconic street art of San Francisco.
- Mo Travels had a family adventure on Europe's auto train.
- Country Skipper visited the incredible caverns of Sonora, Texas.
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~