A hearty congratulations to all the winners from last week's Travel Bloggy Awards. While yours truly didn't walk away with an award, for the first and probably only time in my life I can use the phrase "It's an honor just to be nominated." Oh yeah...I'm ready for the red carpet....
Here's what you may have missed around The World of Deej and beyond...
- The latest edition of Hotel Confidential shared tips on scoring an upgrade
- The tiny town of Yountville, California is a delicious enigma
- Did I really find the best donut in the world at Bouchon Bakery?
|Random Pic of the Week - All aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train|
And did you see?...
- Traveling Ted had a misadventure in Vietnam
- I Live to Travel attempted to drink his body weight at a winery in Moldova
- Travel Edits came across some amazing street performers in Italy
Enjoy Your Stay