Please forgive me if I keep this intro short and sweet. I may or may not have just remembered my wife's birthday is Tuesday...I've got some shopping to do. Without further adieu....
Here's what you may have missed on The World of Deej and beyond...
- We visited Mesa Grill, the only restaurant I've ever booked because my wife thinks the chef is hot.
- I shared my rich family history on the island of Key West as part of Bootsnall's Indie Travel Project.
- Our first experience with a vacation rental was a good one, although we didn't realize we'd booked one in the first place.
- Finally, the Picture of the Week came from Disneyland Paris, and their amazing version of Space Mountain.
|Random Photo of the Week...In honor of President's Day.|
And did you see?...
- Time Travel Turtle reflects on his travels in South America with a letter to Che Guevara.
- Leah Travels knocked #4 off her bucket list...A visit with the big J.C.
- Hotel Belle takes us on a tour of the amazing Waldorf=Astoria Shanghai.
- Travels with Two found a desert oasis at the Ritz Carlton, Dove Mountain.
Here's to a great week ahead, and if you're stateside with the day off tomorrow, tip your cap to POTUS #1 and #16.
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~