July is upon us, and that means only one thing... It's time to travel! Some great adventures are right around the corner, but for now....
Here's what you may have missed around The World of Deej and beyond...
- Deej's Florida Swing visited the Innisbrook Golf Resort near Tampa
- I learned golf really is like a box of chocolates at the Copperhead course
- A bit of Classic Florida was discovered at the Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
|Random Pic of the Week - Breakfast at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando|
Tune in next week for more from this awesome resort!
And did you see?...
- Traveling Ted took a trip to Poland in the state of Michigan
- The World Wanderer visited New York's South Street Seaport
- Jetting Around interviewed author Robin Bayley
Here's to an insanely great week ahead, wherever you might be in the world.
Enjoy Your Stay