After two glorious weeks, the end of the London Olympics is upon us. While I am not usually one to criticize The Games, I do hope tonight's Closing Ceremony refrains from any reference to the Industrial Revolution...
Here's what you may have missed around The World of Deej and Beyond...
- In this edition of Hotel Confidential I shared tips to avoid being "walked"
- We shared a dance with history at the Top of the Mark
- We found a perfect combination of staff and style at Omni San Francisco
|Random Pic of the Week: A little preview of where we're heading next week!|
And did you see?...
- Suzy Guese bared her soul as a fellow hotel review addict
- One Day in a City decided between two pretty awesome destinations
- What's Dave Doing visited Hungary's wine country and didn't have a drop
Enjoy Your Stay