Fall is here! You wouldn't know it in Florida where the high temperature will reach 90 today. There's hope for cooler days ahead, and more importantly, some of my favorite annual travel traditions are nearly upon us.
Here's what you may have missed around The World of Deej and beyond...
- All aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Life changed in a pretty big way...I became an uncle.
- I learned to relax my #1 hotel pet peeve at the Napa Valley Lodge.
|Random Pic of the Week - This shouldn't be a problem...|
And did you see?
- Walkingon Travels shared 21 awesome things to do in Seattle this fall.
- Oneika the Traveller suffered through the heat for a float in the Dead Sea
- Travel Rinse Repeat explained why he still loves hostels.
Here's to an insanely great week ahead, wherever you might be in the world.
Enjoy Your Stay