As the first full week of 2012 draws to a close, it is time to roll out new feature here on The World of Deej. Yes, it is yet another "Week in Review" series, but you love those right? So without further adieu, here is the first edition of Check Out Time - The Week in Travel.
- The week began with a visit to Disneyland's iconic Club 33. Did you catch a glimpse of my dessert plate?
- We checked in to the Marriott Anaheim, where I dived into what might have been the best cheeseburger of my life. Hungry yet?
- We hopped aboard Lux Bus America for the ride from Anaheim to Vegas. A comfortable ride through the most boring stretch of road in existence.
|The captivating scenery from Anaheim to Vegas|
Here's where I wasted time when I probably should have been working.
- Adventures with Ben turned 30 in style by skydiving. If you've got a spare few minutes, the video is awesome
- More Kids than Suitcases visited the Met in New York and had some trouble with security.
- Go Big or Go Home visited the largest casino in North America and cleaned house thanks to some lucky underwear.
- Aussie on the Road visited Australia's Dreamworld theme park and took a ride on Tower of Terror 2. A far different version of the Disney attraction by the same name...
And that's the way it was. Stop back by this week as we begin our adventure in Sin City!
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~