I spent nearly this entire week feeling as if it was still the first of 2012. It wasn't until I sat down to write this post that I realized it was the middle of January, and the year is nearly 5% over already. What are you going to do with the 95% that remains?
Here's what you may have missed on The World of Deej...
- The week began with a review of our experience at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
- Following a dreadfully boring BCS Championship game I decided to share my own experiences with college football's national championship.
- Ever have dessert for breakfast? We did at Serendipity 3 in Las Vegas.
- There are plenty of things to see in Vegas. Here's some of the strangely beautiful things we came across during our visit.
- Finally, I connected with my inner daredevil by zip lining down the famous Fremont Street.
And did you see?....
- 40 Before 30 went to Rome and bumped into the Pope.
- Budget Travel Adventures looks back on his College Football Travel Tour.
- Travels with a Nine Year Old visited a beach...In January...In England.
- Adventurous Kate tells the story of the stray cats of Istanbul.
That's a look back on the week that was. Wishing you the best in the week ahead, wherever you might be in the world.
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~