Another week in the books, and only one remaining until the best Sunday of the year. I'm talking the Super Bowl of course....
Here's what you may have missed around The World of Deej and beyond...
- We visited Picasso at The Bellagio, where my wife and I dined in a restaurant which doubled as a museum.
- I shared how best to tackle Orlando at New Year's. Hint: No Theme Parks.
- Winter is my favorite time of year to travel, and here's why....
- The Buffet at Wynn Las Vegas had a shortage of crab legs...It may have been my fault.
|The Rockies? Nope..Central Park|
And did you see?...
- In the category of "Best Story of the Year" The Expert Vagabond wins for "The Saga of the Stolen Laptop."
- Don't Ever Look Back got soaked on Niagara Falls' Maid of the Mist.
- Follow Your Hart pays a visit to knockoff central...Bangkok's MBK Center
- Oneika the Traveller visited Brussels...Apparently they make good waffles.
Have a great week everyone!
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~