It has been a bit of a whirlwind week here in my World. For the last 10 days or so I have been in trip planning overdrive, with no sign of it letting up anytime soon. Where am I going you ask? Well...you'll find out soon enough.
Until then...here's what you may have missed on The World of Deej and beyond.
- I booked a hotel with Backbid for the first time, and had surprisingly awesome results.
- My first golf review featured the beautiful Ocean Course at Hammock Beach.
- As part of the #Indie2012 Challenge, I shared the moment when travel became my passion.
And did you see?...
- Living If visited some of Australia's most famous beaches.
- The Points Guy enjoyed the view from the W Hong Kong.
- Answering Oliver toured - and ate - her way around Singapore.
Here's to an insanely great week ahead, wherever you might be in the world.
~Insert Dude-like Closing Here~